Our Partnership Programmes offer schools access to our courses, content and support in a single low-cost package. We offer two packages for Partnership, tailored to schools' needs.
Partnership Offer One:
Our packages are designed to help Partner Schools meet their own individual improvement priorities. Some of the benefits you'll receive include:
- Enrolment in our Peer Review programme which provides the underpinning for collaboration, support and educational adaptability across the Hub.
- Priority access to our regular seminars and webinars.
- Free Lead Practitioner training and accreditation for your staff.
- Priority access to professional development or special projects funded through bids.
- 20% discount on all of our CPD Programmes.
- Automatic subscription to our newsletter, dedicated to conveyed you the latest CPD, research and funding opportunities, whether in the hub or without.
Cost: £700 p/a per school
Partnership Offer Two:
Our second partnership offer is dedicated to providing all of our regular benefits, plus low-cost access to our wide educational support network. Its benefits include:
- All benefits of Partnership Package One
- Complimentary access to our school improvement resources.
- 5 Days of in-school Lead Practitioner Support or 3 days of National Leader of Education support.
- Bespoke training and consultancy based on your school's individual priorities.
Cost: £2000 p/a per school